When the summit begins we have a few suggestions for your best experience.
1) As you find your way around the summit, we suggest you go to the homepage between sessions so you can easily click into the next session.
2) The time for all sessions is listed in Pacific Daylight Time. If you want to see what time a session is happening in your time zone, please look at the light gray time displayed underneath the main time on the sessions page.
3) Closed Caption Instructions: Once you’re watching a session, if you’d like to watch the video with closed captions (subtitles), click “CC” button at the bottom right of the video. Click English. Your subtitles should appear in the video.
4) If you do not want to see the chat during live keynote sessions, make your video full screen by clicking the "arrows" button at the bottom right of the video.
Recordings of all the sessions are free throughout the entire weekend and you will receive a daily email with replays. If you need any technical assistance, please email us at email@example.com
Log-in Support ~ If you’re having trouble logging in
1. Search in your inbox for the "How to Sign in” email. The email should look like this:
2. Save your password for future log-ins!
3. Click the "Log in" option on the top right-hand corner and enter your email address and click 'Continue'.
4. Enter the password that was sent to your email address and click 'Login'
5. You should see 'My Schedule,' which is your personal schedule or sessions you registered for.
If you need any technical assistance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org